- For medium to heavy duty usage
- Adjustable latch bolt with anti thrust pin 60-70mm (12mm throw)
- REVERSIBLE lever handles
- Hold back facility
- Eight large easy press buttons (C to clear)
- Additional code tumblers allowing you to use digits twice i.e. C2244
- Available in the following finishes SC, BB
- For internal & external use
- Easy code change, designed to eliminate unnecessary code change errors
- Teflon coated parts to enhance operation & delay natural wear & tear
- Knobs & handles have slipping clutch to prevent damage when forced
- Over 7,000 non sequential code groups
- Complete kit supplied (no additional parts needed)
- *SC finish recommended for external use *BB finish by special order
- Will also operate our LD930 narrow stile latch lock case 28mm back set
- Fire tested in accordance with BS EN 1634-1: 2014 & BS EN1363-1: 2012
Lockey Super 8 incorporates Lockey' unique patented code chamber
The Lockey Super 8 has the flexibility to use the same code digit twice i.e. your code group could be C18227 or C4477
This versatile digital lock is not only suitable for standard doors, measuring only 40mm wide it’s slim design is perfect for narrow stile doors. They can be utilised ‘for example’ with new or existing internal panic hardware and wooden, UPVC & aluminium sash locks when supplied with our choice of square bar spindles.
Lockey Super 8 Keyless Door Lock 7055
Shipping - UK & N Ireland
All UK destination orders are dispatched via DPD or an equivalent.
Our standard Mainland UK & N.Ireland delivery charge is £5.00 + VAT.
For UK & N.Ireland orders over £100.00 + VAT, delivery is FREE.
We aim to dispatch all orders within two working days (working days are Monday - Friday).
ALL PRICES SHOWN ARE EXCLUDING VAT. (VAT will be added at Checkout).